Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Breathing Treatments for Luke

I took Luke to the doctor this afternoon because he seems to be getting worse and not better. Taylor seems a little better each day and she's acting herself again, just has a stuffy nose. Luke started wheezing again so I took him in. We got a prescription for albuterol again and he wrote out a prescription to purchase the nebulizer. I hope the insurance covers it. I'm guessing we'll be paying some deductible though. I'm hoping he gets better by Easter and that Taylor keeps getting better too. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the albuterol will help - good luck!!

Joan said...

We have all been sick too with some stomach bug. I certainly hope Luke clears up quickly!

Amy said...

aww....poor luke...Hopefully he will be better before the ester bunny arrives! I can't believe there One year birthday is approaching...we will have to get these babies together sometime this summer!

Dorinda said...

Sorry to hear about your son - I hope he gets better soon. Your twins are adorable though :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I would answer this way: try the 4 week trial - it costs $1 - if it doesn't save you money don't continue - no big deal - nothing lost but $1.

I pass up 3 other grocery stores to go to Harris Teeter because I save so much money which makes it worth it.