Monday, March 9, 2009

Luke Praying and NO Taylor



Luke has started talking a lot more lately. It was hilarious. Normally he screams and makes ahh and raspberry spitting noises and then all the sudden he started with this jibberish. It's so darn cute. He started it when playing alone with toys and you can see here he's talking without being egged on. Nick and I think he looks like he praying and preaching.

This video also includes the miss Taylor being told no....keep watching... She always wants cuddled afterward. Funny. It also includes her snorting when she's mad. lol

It's been rough at night around here and I'm in some serious need of sleep. Taylor was in her car seat beside my side of the bed last night. Laying down she coughs and she ended up throwing up, so I changed everything and brought her in with me in the car seat. She kept waking and coughing and crying and today both her and Luke have yucky coughs. I'm hoping they sleep better.

Hope you enjoy the video......Nick and I thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Abbi said...

the video was sooo funny and too cute!
i'm right there with ya with lack of sleep!!!!