Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Fun Times





The babies are getting to be so much fun. Taylor loves to squeal as loud as she can and I get lots of smiles from Luke. Luke looks like he's chewing gum making all kinds of faces. He's my little (big) goober. It's so cute in the morning...as soon as they see me they are all smiles. What a fun age. I read to them and they love it now. Taylor rarely pays attention and usually likes to "talk" when I'm talking to see if she can be louder. Luke mumbles sometimes but pays close attention, staring at me and even looking at the pictures.

They are getting so big. Whenever Nick is holding them I notice how much bigger and older they are getting. Luke looks like a little man and even Taylor is looking like a little girl.

Taylor goes to the docs Wednesday. She's still having issues eating. It's frustrating. She's hungry but she screams and cries and kicks when you try and get the bottle in her mouth. Sometimes even seeing the bottle starts the crying...other times, she'll take two or three ounces, need a break and then she'll finish the other ounce. I'm hoping the doc can help. I stopped her medicine and she's no better or worse.

I miss the olympics...I enjoyed watching it when I fed the babies...now it's back to crap TV....although I love Jon&Kate+8...I think I've seen all the old ones.

1 comment:

kal071203 said...

Hi, I found your blog off amy's blog, I have a 6mo old son who had a lot of refulx issues in the begining, after we had an upper gi done his docs put him on .5ml of zantac 3x aday and 1.5ml of prilosec once a day. we also switched him to the nutramagin formula, and started using dr. browns bottles with him the other two suggestions my dr had me try which typically are "no-no's" was to thicken his formula with rice cereal as it makes it easier to stay down and having him sleep up right in his swing. this stuff did help him, he was just able to come off all his meds, he still sleeps in the swing but is no longer in pain when he spits up. I don't know if any of this will be any help to you, but I just thought I'd put it out there, I know how frustrating it is to see your baby in pain and not be able to do anything. Hope Taylor is feeling better soon!
~Kait