Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Big News!

Looks like I'll get to experience what it's like to carry one baby at a time. :) God is good. :)

Nick and I were completely shocked by the news of baby #3, but God wasn't. Nick and I didn't think it was possible, but with God all things are possible.

Psalm 139:13-16
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

1 comment:

KAL071203 said...

Congrats robin! God is good indeed! I'm sure Luke and Taylor will be amazing big siblings. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for you and the baby.