Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Snippets

Taylor: I'm going shopping for food that matches my dress... have a good night ma ma, see ya later, love youuuuuuuuu! lol

-------------------------

Taylor: Hey Luke, wanna go along to the store with me and Shadrach Meshach, and Abednego? {she's cracking me up today}

-------------------------

Luke: When I get to be a bigger man, I'm gonna eat grasshoppers and honey like John the Baptist.

-------------------------

‎{I hear Taylor in the back of the car talking very quietly} Taylor: I'm sorry I ripped the book. Me: What did you say Taylor? Taylor: I'm talking to GOD Mom! Me: Oh, what are you talking to him about? Taylor: I'm telling him I'm sorry for ripping the book. I didn't try it but my shoe ripped it. {she tore part of a map that's in the back of the driver seat}

No comments: