Friday, October 29, 2010

Snippets

{This morning in their cribs}
Luke: {Singing} Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout......
Luke: SISSY, you sing it!!
Taylor: NO, NO, NO, I'm sleeping.
Luke: How about...{singing} Twinkle, twinkle little star....
Luke: SISSY, you sing it!!
Taylor: I don't WANT TO! I'm SLEEPING.
Luke: NO you're not, you're awake. I see you!
Taylor: I'm sleeping!
Luke: How about...Tractor, {singing} tractor harvesting the wheat......
Luke: Sissy's turn!
Taylor: NO...Rocket shooting to the moon!
Luke: NO SISSY....sing Tractor first.
Taylor: NO!
Luke: Tay-YER! Stop screaming at me....
Taylor: SHH I'm sleeping.
Luke: Tay-YER....Tay-YER....Don't get me!!!!
Taylor: I'm not getting you, I'm sleeping!
Luke: You're NOT SLEEPING, you're awake.
Taylor: Stop SCREAMING!
{Singing together} ABCDEFG.......

No comments: