Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Can you believe I didn't take any pictures at home Christmas Morning. We took video and forgot pictures. Oh well, we at least captured the action. It just takes me a while to get the video downloaded and edited. For now, here's our visit at the McGlaughlin's. The babies LOVE the mirror toy. I'm not even sure what it's called. (I left the box at Mom and Dad's. They love it...the songs are really cute and it really holds their attention sitting up. I have to get some video of them playing with it at home. Taylor screams in delight. Funny. She saw me putting the legs on this morning and she army crawled over to it.



Luke cried when a ball hit him in the head...he's so sensitive. lol





Taylor really just wanted to eat all the wrapping paper.

















2 comments:

Amy said...

Robin-liam got the "mirror toy" too! Drew loves it and Liam just laughs....it is so cute!

kal071203 said...

awww your babes are adorable! My 10-mo-old son also got the mirror toy stage thing and LOVES it! best christmas gift i think! Happy New Year!